Presented by Our Indiana Real Estate Lawyer
As the cost of property in Indiana drops, more buyers enter the market with the intention of becoming landlords for their properties. While these declining rates can be good news for new buyers and real estate entrepreneurs, it can be difficult for landlords to find good tenants. Additionally, inexperienced landlords may not be aware of all the legal steps they should take to protect themselves against bad tenants. On March 22, Langer & Langer’s Indiana real estate attorney, Michael A. Langer will be presenting as a guest speaker at a seminar that focuses on landlord-tenant law, lease agreements, defaults and collections.
- Ethical considerations for landlord and tenant law
- Information on conflicts of interest
- Lease agreements, tenant issues and documentation
- Tenant default, notice of default and lease termination
- Landlord-tenant evictions and litigation
- Collecting payment
- Do I have to allow service and emotional animals?
Date & Time
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn South Bend Gillespie Conference
53995 Indiana State Route 9333
South Bend, IN 46637
Who should attend?
- Real Estate Brokers
- Property Managers
- Housing Authorities
- Building Owners
- Leasing Agents
- Other Real Estate Professionals
- Leasing and Contracts
- Real Estate
- General Practice
- Sole Practitioners
For more information, contact our Indiana real estate attorney.