Awards & Recognition
Honors for Our Indiana Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Practice
Langer & Langer’s Indiana
medical malpractice and
personal injury attorneys have received multiple awards and recognitions for our professional
achievements and high-standard of professional service afforded to all
of our clients.
- Because the lawyers at Langer & Langer are knowledgeable in the law
and highly experienced, we have a number of accolades to our name, including:
Langer & Langer earned
US News & World Report Best Lawyers ranking in 2014 and 2015, as reported by
Northwest Indiana Times.
Steven L. Langer earned the rank of “Best Lawyers in America in 2014
- 2016,” published in the
20th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. For more information about the ranking and selection process, please
visit Best Lawyers at
Steven L. Langer, Jon F. Schmoll, and Michael A. Langer, are AV® Rated
by Martindale-Hubbell®, and selected as
Super Lawyers® from 2008-2016.
- In 2004 and 2009, Steven L. Langer received the Trial Lawyer of the Year
award from the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
- Steven L. Langer and Jon F. Schmoll have each been recognized as one of
the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers Association.
Steven R. Pribyl and Tara M. Worthley were named as
Rising Stars℠ by
Super Lawyers® in 2012 - 2016. This is Tara’s 3rd consecutive year for receiving
In 2011, Tara was named as one of
Indiana Lawyer’s “Up and Coming Lawyers.”
In 2010, she received the
“Max Goodwin Young Lawyer of the Year Award,” the highest honor that can be given to a young lawyer by the Indiana Trial
Lawyers Association for her dedication to protecting the rights of injured
people, her devotion to community and helping to advance Indiana Law in
a positive direction for Indiana residents.
- Past President of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President of the College of Fellows of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Amicus Chairman of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Jon Schmoll is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and an
advocate with the American Board of Trial Advocates
To learn more about our professional achievements, call our Indiana attorneys
at (866) 203-0595 to
schedule a consultation.