- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Ranked in the Top 10 Percent of her Class
- Honors: IU Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, President and Member
- Indiana University
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Criminal Justice and Sociology
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Langer & Langer uses over 100 years of combined service to help residents of Valparaiso, Indiana, with personal injury cases. Our law office works as a team to bring the right resources to your situation, ensuring that you are prepared to seek justice and compensation when healing from an accident or injury caused by negligence.
A Range Of Experienced Services
Our law office has a deep bench of skilled attorneys, each bringing education and expertise in a particular area to the practice. We are able to provide counsel and support in the following legal areas:
Motor vehicle law
We know that the intricacies of the law are difficult to understand on your own, and you may feel uncertain about your options. We provide step-by-step guidance from the initial consultation on a personalized legal strategy that prioritizes your needs.
A Team Of Dependable Attorneys
At the law office of Langer & Langer, your case is in the care of a legal team recognized for its success and client commitment.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Chief Justice Loretta Rush of the Indiana Supreme Court, Extern