- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Real Estate
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 2019
- Bradley University
- B.S. - 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Porter County Bar Association - Board Member and Past President
- La Porte County Bar Association
- Co-Chair of Porter County Family Law Section
- Co-Chair of 2021 Family Law Local Dues Committee
Attorney Kayleen Teufel brings to Langer & Langer a commitment to use her legal skills and background to assist individuals and families going through a vulnerable situation. She reveals empathy, intelligence and sensitivity as she counsels clients on family law matters.
Kayleen earned her undergraduate degree in business management and leadership at Bradley University. Kayleen earned her J.D. from Valparaiso University School Of Law. During her law school career, she worked as a law clerk for a Superior Court Judge in a neighboring county. The position provided her with valuable exposure to the courtroom and chambers. During law school, she was active in the Student Bar Association and completed internships at the Illinois Liquor Control Commission, Hammond Legal Aid Clinic and Valparaiso University’s Criminal Law Clinic.
Since becoming a lawyer, Kayleen has focused the majority of her practice on assisting clients navigate custody disputes, divorce, child support issues, adoption and guardianship. Kayleen also has experience preparing prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements and litigating issues that arise involving such documents.
Kayleen has demonstrated her commitment to the local legal community by serving on the board of the Porter County Bar Association for the past several years, which culminated in serving as president of the Porter County Bar Association in 2022. Kayleen also co-chairs the Porter County Family Law Section and Porter County Local Rules Committee for family law.
Kayleen is admitted to practice in Indiana in the Northern and Southern Districts.
- Co-presenter for Porter County Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Seminar on Drafting Post nuptial + Prenuptial Agreements
- Co-presenter at Seminar for Porter County Landlords